Personal Information Collection Statement
A Drop of Life Limited ("ADOL") collects and uses your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the laws of Hong Kong).
Your personal data is collected by ADOL for the purposes of:
- Processing and communicating with you regarding your enquiries, comments and suggestions;
- Processing and administrating any registrations and donations made by you to ADOL;
- Processing and confirming your application for our events, products and services;
- Issuing your donation receipt to you;
- Informing you regarding the usage of your donation;
- Informing you (subject to your applicable rights to decline) regarding charity campaigns, activities, fundraising appeals and other events organised or administered by ADOL;
- Conducting research and generating statistics to enhance the quality of ADOL’s services and activities; and
- Other directly related purposes as permitted by law;
2. Transfer and Disclosure
ADOL shall only transfer and disclose your personal data to service providers of ADOL (within or outside Hong Kong) to enable them to send to you (subject to your applicable right to decline) marketing materials described in paragraph 1(f) above solely on behalf of ADOL, and to provide back-end, administrative, communication, or IT services to ADOL (including but not limited to payment gateways for credit card processing, research companies for donor satisfaction surveys, and agents to make promotional and pledge donation calls on behalf of ADOL) and for other purposes related to ADOL’s functions and activities.
ADOL does not provide your personal data to any third party for the purposes of enabling that third party to market its own products or services to you.
3. Mandatory Information
You must provide the information marked with an asterisk on this form (*). If you do not provide this information to us, then we may not be able to process or administrate your donations or applications.
4. Access and Correction of Data
You have the right to request access to or correction of your personal data held by ADOL.
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2735 8377 during office hour (Mon – Fri, excluding public holidays, 9am - 6pm)
Last Updated: 19/11/2020